At Pars Dental Clinic, patient comfort comes first. We have created a relaxing environment wherein every member of the family will feel welcome.
As a team, we aim to continually improve our practice. By acting on patient feedback and taking advantage of educational opportunities, we are constantly finding ways to make dental care easier and more comfortable for you.
Introducing Dr. Tehrani
Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran's most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012.
He has maintained his commitment to excellence over the last 20 years. Each year, he attends numerous advanced continuing education courses all around the world to stay abreast of the latest techniques in dentistry and upgrade his education and skills. His goal is to provide his patients with exceptional dental care and the very best treatment solutions available. He has extensive training in:
- Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto
- Advanced Implant Procedures with the Straumann Dental Implant System from Institut Straumann AG
- Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Dental pre-congress covering the Ankylos Implant system from Dentsply Friadent
- Basic Implantology and clinical Demonstration from the ITI
- Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Staining and glazing of the crown/bridge from IVOCLAR
- CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA
Dr. Tehrani is also an active member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, the Ontario Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the International Team for Implantology (ITI), CEREC Doctors and Club CEREC, the Medical Council of Iran, the Iranian Dental Association and the Iranian Ontario Dental Association.
Dr Tehrani offers services in: Family/Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Implants, Periodontal Surgery, and Orthodontics (Braces/Invisalign).
To see what our patients are saying please visit RATEMDS - Dr. Kambiz Tehrania.